Sunday, October 26, 2014

Horseback riding with Cusco For You in Urubamba, Peru



My mom and I had an amazing time horseback riding in the Sacred Valley with Cusco For You . We booked the all day Salinera, Moray and Maras ride where the horses took us up the mountain, down the valley and on flat plain as well. It is a must do as the scenery is so beautiful. These horses are very gentle, well taken care of and they know the trails, perfectly suitable for all riding abilities. We toured the salt mine and Adriana explained the history of the Salinera.  Adriana from Cusco for you bought us corn and bean chips to munch on, they were good. Also don't worry about lunch, Mr. Pablo packed us a delicious picnic lunch.  He made chicken sandwiches with cold drinks and fresh fruits.  I had a really great time, I kept on playing with my horse, I didn't want to say good bye to my horse. I will also treasure my horseshoe from Mr. Pablo!







No comments:

Post a Comment