Saturday, April 4, 2015

Life in 2050-2070/2100








Note: My Predictions are only  based on My knowledge. I have not consulted an expert/webiste for his or her opinion.

U.S Economy: I believe that we will not be the worlds' super power soon. We have the highest national debt ever in history. Soon, in 10-20 yrs, we may have a big depression/recession like in 2008. I guarantee that this will occur because there is lots of outsourcing and this is affecting our manufacturing negatively, leading to unemployment and debt. For example, Manufacturing is the backbone of any economy,  60yrs ago China had very little manufacturing, a country run by agriculture; now it is an industrialized, extremely wealthy nation with manufacturing as the major source of revenue. If we continue outsourcing, which I am sure we will,  unless legislation is passed that taxes outsourced products at high rates of 30% and up, their will be a economical/social issue. Also, our National Debt is rising at extremely high rates, soon countries may demand the trillions of dollars they loaned to us back  and this will negatively impact our economy and society. Also, the cost of living is rising and the wages/salaries are not thus, people may not be able to afford subsistence thus increasing debt.

Population: Unfortunately, birth control may become a law. The population may reach 600,000,000 in the U.S alone  under certain circumstances in 2100. It may be possible that the total agricultural supply may not supply the demand for food. Thus birth control may become a law. However, if we have sufficient technology, we may be able to colonize mars, solving the population issue, making birth control unnecessary.

Environment: I believe that the U.S will have major environmental regulations and incentives to be eco friendly. This is mainly due to my belief of running a company that will develop technology that makes the world more eco-friendly for my career . I plan (current life goal) on solving or at least attempting to solve major environmental issues such as global warming. I plan on developing patents that increase efficiency and eco-friendliness in renewable/nuclear power plants (I am a strong supporter of  Nuclear Energy). I plan on lobbying extremely strict environmental laws with excess revenue from my company. This is possible because I plan on running a colossal privately owned corporation (not in the stock market so people can not influence my expensive environmental decisions by buying tons of my stock). I have so far invented amazingly brilliant patents that I am sure will generate enough  revenue to jump start my company. However, if I fail which I gauraantee I will not, there may be colossal environmental problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment