Wednesday, July 13, 2016



Hi, folks. I just got back from my vacation in China. This is not a vacation blog, thus I probably won't be informing you on my whereabouts unless I get pretty bored in terms of politics. I don't post as much content in the summer but I will keep you updated.

The shirt is actually very similar to the one that I purchased at a Chinese market on my vacation.  It looks almost identical, it has a green background and the OBA Mao and Chinese writing is on the bottom. I could post the exact picture but this one off google images is close enough.

It looks pretty cool on me and if you want one, you can get this one off amazon. I payed 20 CNY which is about $3 for it. In contrast it is probably $30 on amazon.

REMEMBER TO KEEP CHECKING OUT MY BLOG


By the way, I just turned 14 on July 3rd. Which means that my content style will change again. For instance, 2 years ago when this blog was created, I had a very different approach when writing my posts....

No comments:

Post a Comment